You can keep as many iPhones, iPads or Android devices in sync with each other, so that you can log from any device, using our sync service.
To sign up to the sync service you will need to create a Baby Feed Timer account:
- On your device with all your logs go to the 'My Account' screen found in the 'More' tab.
- Press the 'Create New Account' button to create an account.
- Enter your email address
- Enter a password
- Make a note of these details as you will need to provide them to others to connect to this account.
To connect your other devices to your account follow these steps:
- On your second device go to the 'My Account' screen found in the 'More' tab.
- Select the 'Connect to Existing Account' option.
- Enter the email address and password entered when creating the account.
- Press 'Connect to Existing Account' to connect to the sync service.
- Once connected all logs from the sync service will be downloaded.
When you open or close the App from now on it will perform a sync, so that every device shows the same logs.